🔥 The price is limited! 🔥 Grab yours as the limited promotion available!
- ⏰TIPS: All goods are authentic, with genuine patents, counterfeit must be investigated! Customers, please identify our products!!!
- 😊If you are not satisfied with the goods received, please contact us within 15 days after receipt, we will give you the best help!Please don't worry!
- 🚢 Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available.
- 1w+ Happy Customers.
- 🔥98.9% Of Customers Are Buying 2 Or More
Is it important to you that your child gets easily and playfully prepared for writing, reading and drawing?
Then the "Learn to Write – Line Tracing Workbook" is an excellent choice.
The best preparation for learning to write, read and draw for boys and girls aged 1-6.
This extensive kindergarten and pre-school A4 exercise book including coloring pictures and cognitive games offers varied exercises to support the fine motor skills, concentration and hand-eye co-ordination.
Writing - Every child wants to do what adults can do. This millennia-old method of transmitting knowledge and experience demands top performance from the brain. Handwriting is a highly complex process involving fine ticks, bows, arches and swings. If you master it, it not only improves fluent writing but also helps you learn to read.
With this exercise book, you will playfully support your child's graphomotor skills and prepare them for writing letters and numbers. Particularly suitable for ages 2–6 during kindergarten, pre-school, for school starters and the first years of school.
In the book, concentration line tracing exercise pages alternate with coloring pages. Carefully designed picture illustrations invite you to trace the lines of the figures.
Lines and shapes for beginners:
Simple and short exercises ensure early successes and recognition of directions, forms and lines along with first experiences of hand-eye co-ordination.
Turns and arches for the advanced:
Loops, hooks, and changes of direction improve the child's feel for holding and guiding the pen correctly.
Symbols and pictures:
Drawing first simple pictures and figures is fun, strengthens your child's self-confidence and also develops imagination. It unconsciously supports a feeling for mathematical figures, signs, and symmetries.
Summary of the book contents:
For girls and boys aged 1-6
Pre-writing and tracing exercises
Picture motifs for coloring
Puzzles and cognitive games
Varied drawing exercises
Hand-eye co-ordination improvement
Preparation for learning to write
Child-friendly picture illustrations
⚡️The stock sells fast - get yours today!
- We work directly with manufacturers all over the world to ensure the best quality of our products. We have a Quality Control department which helps us to keep our promise!
- Price is always competitive.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Amazing products along with High Quality
- Read reviews from our lovely customers
HOW TO PAY
✅Payments Via PayPal®, Debit and CreditCard.
Add to cart first, and Check out, then select Shipping method and Payment method.
If you checkout with a Debit / Credit Card
, just enter your * Card Number
, * Expiration Date
, and * Secure Code
- We ship to worldwide
- If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.